Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Pandora

Pandora is a music site that allows you to "program" your own "radio station" by simply putting in an artist, song, or genre that you like.  Sign up to save your favorite stations and like/dislike songs that are played on your stations for a more personalized experience.  It can be background music, a demonstration of music genres, or simply a source of relaxation.  My favorite channels are Classical, Bob Marley, Brooks and Dunn, and Movie Soundtracks.  See if you can find one you like!

3 comments:

  1. I use Pandora every day! I love it. I have a station made for classical music. I use this station for work times. I also have a Kidz Bop station for brain break times when we get up and move around a bit. This is a great way to use music in the classroom and stay in a specific genre.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only issue with Pandora is that it cuts down on the bandwidth. I know with my school it will not let me use it because of this reason.

    ReplyDelete