Friday, January 22, 2010

As requested

Sorry for not posting yesterday, I was straight out!  But, I did notice that I got a request for websites having to do with the Constitution or citizenship (Thank you, by the way!).

So, here are a few sites for any grade level (one is a repeat from before, but one of the best!):

Ben's Guide to US Government - Contains lots of information and games having to do with learning about our government.

Kids in the House - Information about the House of Representatives from a kid's perspective.

Congress for Kids - Information and games about topics such as balance of power, the constitution, citizenship, and elections.

If YOU were President - A fun game from Scholastic that puts your student in the shoes of a President.


Hope this helps!  Let me know if any of these help you, or if you would like me to keep searching!

No comments:

Post a Comment