Thursday, January 7, 2010

Firefox...so much better than Internet Explorer

Sorry for the personal opinion today, but by golly it's true. If you download Firefox today...free by the way...I will continue to post awesome addons for Firefox that will take your Internet journey to the next level.

Ok, so enough of the silliness...Let me explain quickly what Firefox is.  I am assuming that most of you use Internet Explorer (the blue "e") to get to the Internet.  Firefox is just another way of doing that.  You may already have it installed on your computer and if so, great!  Maybe you could download it at home too?  Either way, I recommend using Firefox for any Internet browsing.  And that is the end of my pitch.

Here is the download. (For Windows)

download (For Mac OS X)

No comments:

Post a Comment