Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Apologies

It has come to my attention that some of you may be getting unwanted emails as a result of signing up for some sites that I have posted here on my blog.  I have never and will never condone the use of "spam" emails.  It is not my intention to bait you into signing up for any mailing lists, and I sincerely apologize if this has happened to you as a result of one of my highlighted sites.  If any of you notice this happening, please alert me right away and I will do everything I can to help fix the problem as well as take down the post.  

Just as a helpful hint, if you are unsure about giving your email to a certain site, I recommend using Mailcatch, a site I highlighted here.  Also, if you do happen to use your work email to register for a site, and then end up getting unwanted emails, there is almost always an "opt-out" option somewhere in the email that can be clicked to remove yourself from the mailing list.

Please, in the future, if anyone has any trouble with a site, email me and we can work it out.  Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. Hey it happens some times. No worries here. People should just know they can opt out of any unwanted e-mails. Keep the awesome posts coming girl!

    ReplyDelete