Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Prezi, make amazing presentations!

This is a bit of a late post today....sorry.  I was working on creating a nice example for today's website while running around the school this morning, and the day had begun to get away from me!
 Today's site is called Prezi.  With this amazing tool, you can create moving presentations that will absolutely captivate an audience.  Think of taking your predictable one-slide-after-the-next PowerPoint and making it into a zooming, moving, presentation!  I really can't even describe it....you have to see it!

So, here's one I made: Amber's Solar System Prezi:
(just click through by using the arrow)



1 comment:

  1. WOW this is pretty neat! I am going to put this to the list of things in my Web 2.0 Class I want to teach next year! Good job!

    ReplyDelete